In Episode 32, I am talking with Nate Klemp
Nate Klemp, PhD,is a husband and girl dad of one.
He is a co-author of the newly released book, The 80/80 Marriage: A new model for a happier, stronger marriage.
He is also a co-author alongside Eric Langshur, of the New York Times Bestseller Start Here: Master the Lifelong Habit of Wellbeing.
He is the founding partner of Mindful one of the world’s largest mindfulness media and training companies.
Nate holds a BA in philosophy from Stanford University and a PhD from Princeton University.
In this episode, we talk about :
- How Nate’s marriage brought the idea of writing the 80/80 book
- The 50/50 model of fairness in marriage and why it doesn’t work for a happier and stronger marriage
- Nate explains the 80/80 and how it works better for couples.
- The importance of making chores list based on who enjoys doing the most
- How the 80/80 helps save room for purpose, interests and career to avoid feeling lost in marriage and life in general.
- Why we should model mindful things in front of our kids, as they are always watching.