Between career and family, how do you choose? Should you have to choose one over another?
After spending over 6 years of his life living as a corporate salaryman, husband, father, and now CEO, and Co-founder of the Marketplace Edge, Steven Pemberton, took a leap right in the middle of the pandemic and quit his corporate 9-5 job to pursue a life and a career built on intentionality.
To achieve this ‘balanced life’ that we all strive for whether you’re an employee or an entrepreneur, Steven shares how the concept of work-life integration has helped him live a life that has time for work, family, and all the things that exist outside of work that make you feel alive.
In this episode we talk about:
- Working through a joyful and lasting marriage
- Positioning yourself to look inward as you jump in with both feet
- Showing up intentionally and lovingly in difficult situations
- Serving as consistent and evolving role models for your kids
- How you can promote work-life integration around your relationships