Welcome Epic Dads
Every year most of us make a long list of resolutions. Only to find out after 6 months that most of it doesn’t stick.
If you’re like me and you’re ready to pick up where you left off and do things differently this year, you’re in luck because on this week’s episode, we talk about how we can make that change. In particular, how we can shift our big audacious goals to becoming guiding points for what we want our daily habits to become.
This episode talks about the importance of setting up better systems and how it pushes you in the direction of those big audacious goals. And if you’ve experienced a setback, how you can try again and still move towards the person you want to become.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why you shouldn’t wait until new year’s to start working on your goals
- Recognizing the patterns you’ve set up for yourself in the past and how you can try again
- Building daily habits and routines instead of resolutions
- Finding joy in small wins
- Creating an identity that is consistent with your goals