One of the human basic needs that play a central role in social processes is freedom. And when the pandemic hit, we experienced a heightened sense of it by working remotely.
Our guest for today, and the Co-founder of Caffeine Interactive Technologies, Dustin DeVries shares his take on the importance of having personal freedom while being a successful entrepreneur working with remote teams and managing his family.
Working remotely since 2013, Dustin communicates the urgency of intentionality that comes from having flexibility. He also shares their personal pathway to adoption and how they are raising their kids toward finding their own path.
In this episode we talk about:
- Understanding adoption and Dustin’s personal experience
- The benefits of allowing yourself to be open to other opportunities and other options
- How to have intentional relationships as a family
- Building a good foundation for your kids to make their own choices
- Mastering you busy life with self-awareness